- 1. Unpack
- Unpack the archive in a temp folder. Follow the steps. After you can delete the
- unpacked files
- 2. DB Setup
- Create a DB and choose a prefix (A _ is added automatically as separation) for your tables.
- Open the provided sql file. Search for #REPLACEME# and replace it with your table prefix.
- Save. Import this file into you newly created DB.
- 3. Config
- Copy webclient/config/config.php.default to webclient/config/config.php
- Edit and fill in the DB details.
- Change PATH_ABSOLUTE to you installation path and PATH_WEB_STORAGE relative to your webroot.
- Copy config-imdb.php.default to config-imdb.php.
- Read the tools.txt and tool-imdbweb.txt and make wanted changes to that file
- 4. Move files
- Move the content of webclient folder to your webspace. Make sure the location matches
- the PATH_ABSOLUTE config in config.php file
- 5. File rights
- Make sure that systemout folder is read/write accessible with your webserver user. Recursive.
- Make sure that storage folder is read/write accessible with your webserver user. Recursive.
- 6. Access
- Open your browser and visit your newly created bibliotheca installation.
- Default admin user pw: test
- 7. First steps
- Login with default admin account and change the password!
- Create your own user.
- Create your first collection.